Proper inspection and testing is critical to keeping your equipment operational and safe. With all of our services, we strive for quality, excellence and your satisfaction.
Proof Load Test – Lead Time 48 Hours
- Load test unit calibrated according to ASTM E4
- Rating: elevator capability: 65 ton – 500 ton
- Applied load range 75 ton (min) – 750 ton (max)
- Mandrels available for standard casing, drill pipe, slip type elevators
- Slip assembly may be required for test
Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- NDE per ASTM E709
- Wet fluorescent mag participle
- Controlled environment
- Parts sand blasted prior to test
- Acceptance criteria ASTM E125
- Level II ASNT – 7C-1A certified inspectors
Disclaimer: End user/purchaser is responsible for the proper installation, maintenance, and use of the equipment. 100% NDE inspection must be performed after 24 hours proof load test to determine proper condition.